We're recruiting ...
We have a two year part time, temporary contract for a Planning Manager (Applications and Campaigns)
We are looking for someone with an an interest in sustainable food growing and/or low impact development and experience of the planning regime in England and/or Wales. Key attributes are an eye for detail and a desire to see a piece of work through to conclusion, however hard that might be! The Planning Manager is responsible for researching, writing and submitting planning applications for the ELC's low impact smallholding clusters and campaigning for changes in planning policy to support low impact, sustainable rural development. The new staff member will also play a role in managing the organisation along with the rest of the team and we are offering 2.5 days a week, home based and flexible working, with travel as necessary. Sound interesting? find out more and make an application...
The closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 15th April 2019.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Would like to assist in the organisation of our work weekends;
- Are a chartered accountant near Tiverton/Wellington and would be willing to support one or more of our smallholders prepare their annual accounts;
- Could provide our smallholders with training on how to increase carbon sequestration at the site;
- Would like to help us keep our website updated; or
- Would like to volunteer with admin/comms work.
All of the above would be voluntary work. Still interested? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org