The objects of the Ecological Land Co-operative are to carry on any industry, business or trade in accordance with co-operative principles in order to achieve this mission: to widen access to land for sustainable land based uses, including but not limited to:
- local food, grown with minimal inputs,
- renewable energy and fossil fuel independence
- reconnecting people and place though social and cultural activities
- forestry, fibres and other rural produce
- homemaking and community, and
- the general co-operative aims described in our rules.